Specifically designed for sticky and rye dough, the V-belt rounders are a good alternative for the conical rounder. By using the two felt V-shaped conveyors and the flour duster, your fermented and hydrated dough can be processed perfectly.
Are you working with sticky or rye doughs and in search of the perfect rounder for your process? Please contact us for more information about the Benier V-Belt rounders.
Product information V-Belt rounder:
- Completely stainless steel version with catching trays close to the rounding belts
- Easy and precise adjustment by hand wheels with analogue read out
- Separate drives for the belts, one of which is frequency controlled
- Easy to clean and maintain removable belts with quick release coupling
- With flour duster including dough piece signalling
Brochure: Benier brochure Rounders
Our Unirounder is a cylindrical rounder which performs with all kind of dough consistencies, varying from toast to fermented soft (sponge) dough. Also very low dough weights (30 grams) can be processed. The combination of rounding speed and the shape of the rounding tracks defines the quality of the rounding performance.
Interested in the Unirounder please contact us.
Product information Unirounder:
- Clockwise and counter-clockwise turning
- Special Teflon coating for a smooth rounding process
- Single or double track (extended rounding track)
- Easy to clean rounding track with quick release system
- Dripping plates to collect residual dough
Brochure: Benier brochure Unirounder
The combination of a cylinder and a cone provides an optimal rounding performance. When nice rounded balls are required (for pizza processing, for example) at a relatively high capacity, our Tallround is your solution.
The Tallround is also available in a HDS version for higher capacities.
For more information about the Benier rounders or advice about the right rounder for your bakery please contact us.
Key features Tallround:
- Cylindrical and conical parts in special lightweight alloy reduces wear and tear
- Multi-layer Teflon coating for smooth rounding process
- The sealing between cone and track reduces dough damage, chipping and prevents cone damage
- Teflon-coated discharge chute
- Benier service box: instruction videos to support you with installation, operation, maintenance and cleaning for a longer lifespan for your machine
Brochure:Benier brochure Rounders
The Benier Allround makes it all-round; from stiff pizza dough to long prefermented, high hydrated, soft artisan dough.
Our conical rounders are suitable for a wide variety of dough consistencies and weight ranges. The design ensures smooth operation and an even round-shaped dough ball. Allround: it’s in the name.
Product information Allround:
- The lightweight construction reduces wear
- The tracks and cone have been treated with an improved multi-layer Teflon coating
- The sealing between the cone and track reduces dough damage, chipping and prevents cone damage
- The shape of the rounding track allows for a soft touch rounding performance
- The dough pieces reposition several times in the tracks to improve rounding
- Many options are possible, such as an outfeed conveyor, oil spraying or water dripping, special synthetic grooves for better grip, fans or a ringpipe, etc.
- Benier service box: complete with instruction videos to support you with installation, operation, maintenance and cleaning for a longer lifespan of your machine.
Brochure: Benier brochure Rounders