Kaak Group Service Multi-Way Curve Spiral Conveyor (MWCS)
The Multi-Way Curved Conveyor can also be executed like a curved spiral conveyor.
With the design of this conveyor it is possible to incline or to decline the conveying height.
This conveyer is equipped with the Multi-Way Curved belt and has the following advantages:
- Silent running
- Strong, high load, long lifespan (made out of Polyamide)
- Suitable for running at high speed
- Constant and perfect positioning of the conveyed product
- Endless belt, low maintenance, simple construction, modular built (no special tools required for maintenance or repair)
- Open structure with small (5-6 mm) “finger safe” openings and therefore excellent cooling properties
- Moving through very tight radius
- Hygienic design, no blind spots and barely horizontal surfaces
The Multi-Curve belts are standard available in 45°-90°-180°, left or right turning. The maximum height difference which can be achieved with a 180° curve is 280 mm for curves with a 767 mm inner radius and 340 mm for curves with a 942 mm inner radius. Other angles are possible on request.
Multi-Way Curve Spiral Conveyor
Available belt widths in mm