Kaak FPS Fakir De-panner
Taken literally, the Fakir De-panner can be seen as more of a pushing device rather than a de-panner. It gently transfers groups of products from a flat baking tray or a buffer conveyor to the discharge conveyor by means of multiple pins (fingers).
- Transfer product while retaining the pattern
- Handling of sensitive products e.g. croissants, especially filled
- No external changes visible
- Change possibilities for a de-panner to product depending on suction, needle or finger
- Finger plate easy to change and clean when necessary