Benier Dough Master
The Dough Master is the markets benchmark when it comes to servo controlled dividing. The control of the knife, main piston and slide can be set independently from each other. This results in a very gentle way of dividing minimising the stress on the dough. With the Dough Related Software very delicate doughs with long fermentation times and high water contents can be processed as gentle as processing those types of dough manually.
The open frame, the quick release concept of the conveyors and the fact that the machine is hose down washable also make the Dough Master a master as far as cleanability is concerned.
The Dough Master is a unique divider. If you want to know if the Dough Master suits your dough and process, please feel free to contact us for more information or advice.
Product information Dough Master:
- Servo-controlled dividing process:
- Knife, main piston and sliding movements are all independently servo driven.
- Dough pressure regulation of main piston.
- Optimisation of suction stroke.
- Reduction of rinse effect.
- Stress-free dividing; less dough damage.
- Optimisation of dough input and output; less residual dough.
- Higher water percentage without resulting in stickier dough.
- PLC and touch screen for easy control and operation.
- Available in various pocket configurations.
- Reduction of wear and tear due to improved design and high-quality materials. Fully corrosion-free (stainless steel and synthetic materials in a functional design).
- Cleaning trolley to remove the knife and main piston easily from the machine (operator friendly).
- Benier service box: instruction videos to support you with installation, operation, maintenance and cleaning for a longer lifespan for your machine.