Benier Dough Expert C
We are proud to introduce our next generation of Dough Expert divider, the new Dough Expert C. It offers the same high level of reliability, weight accuracy and flexibility as its predecessor, however it brings a much higher level of hygienic design. We believe that this divider represents the future in hygienic dough dividers.
The Dough Expert with C-Frame suits a wide range of dough processes. The divider can process a large range of products accurately in a wide range of weights and capacities. For example: sandwiches, biscotte, baguettes, rye bread, panettone, brioche and pizza breads.
Are you interested in de Dough Expert C or one of our other dividers? Contact us for more information and advice on the right divider for your production process.
Product information Dough Expert C:
- Universal pocket divider with industrial design; suitable for a wide range of dough processes, capacities and weight ranges
- Characteristic features of the Dough Expert family: high level of reliability, accuracy and flexibility; a real “workhorse”
- High level of hygienic design: executed with a C-frame to increase accessibility of the machine
- Machine conveyors normally have fixed supports while the Dough Expert C-Frame “Rolls- in Rolls-out” this makes the machine easy to clean
- The Conveyors have a quick release construction, which makes the conveyor belts easy to remove, clean and replace
- The housing encloses the springs and/ or pneumatic cylinders completely to prevent dough polution
- Benier service box: instruction videos to support you with installation, operation, maintenance and cleaning for a longer lifespan of your machine.
Over the last decade Benier has built up a reputation in building dividers that are, because of several smart integrated items, specially suitable for processing Panettone and Pandoro. Many machines have been successfully delivered at various customers in Italy, Brazil and Peru.
The most recent divider that has been installed is the Dough Expert with C-Frame at Balocco in Italy. With its 3/6 pocket mechanism the machine gives Balocco the flexibility in dough weights and capacities that is needed.