Benier Dough Expert
The Dough Expert is a universal divider suitable for a wide range of dough processes. Products such as sandwiches, biscotte, baguettes, rye bread, panettone, brioche and pizza breads can be accurately processed in a wide range of weights and capacities.
This industrial machine is accurate, gentle to your dough and easy to operate. The high quality wear free mechanism in the heart of the divider is frequency driven through a crankshaft that accurately synchronizes the dividing action.
The Dough Expert can be configured with a wide range of pocket executions. The Dough Expert Wide Body is suitable for higher capacities and/ or dough weights.
Depending on the product and process, Our Dough Expert PLC has an on-board PLC that controls and monitors all of the machine’s functions. The machine’s settings can be stored per recipe and the relevant information is clearly visable on a touchscreen display.
Contact us to find out more about the Dough Expert.
Product information Dough Expert:
- Variable and precise process speed due to frequency-driven crankshaft operation
- PLC with touch screen for process control and recipe parameter setting (capacity, dough weight, number of products to be produced, conveyor speed). The Basic version is without PLC; operation by means of push buttons
- Corrosion-free (stainless steel and synthetic materials in a functional design)
- High-quality wear-free mechanism. The volume pistons and main piston are available in a synthetic material
- Wide range of pocket configurations; we design your specific execution upon request
- The divider is easy to move and relocate in its original position
- Optional: version with Dough Pressure Regulator (DPR): improves the dividing process particularly for soft/delicate dough
- Benier service box: instruction videos to support you with installation, operation, maintenance and cleaning for a longer lifespan for your machine.