Benier Dough Assist Major (Basic)
The Dough Assist Major is available in several exectutions, like the DAM Basic, the DAM PLC and the DAM BD 24 PLC.
The Dough Assist Major Basic (DAM Basic) divider is a universal divider that is suitable for a wide range of dough processes. This semi-industrial machine is accurate, gentle on your dough and easy to operate. Our Dough Assist Major (DAM PLC) has an extra feature, a PLC. The on-board PLC controls and monitors all of the machine’s functions.
We have also developed the DAM BD 24 PLC especially for sponge dough with small dough weights. This machine is designed for gentle processing of sponge dough. The specially designed dividing box allows production of dough pieces as small as 30 grams.
It is important that you select the best divider for your production process to get the best possible results. If you want more information about the Dough Assist Major or if you want advice? Please feel free to contact us.
Product information Dough Assist Major:
- Frequency driven crank shaft operation
- Fully corrosion-free (stainless steel and synthetic materials in a functional design)
- Divider is easy to move and relocate in its original position
- DAM PLC and BD units have a touch screen for process control and recipe program setting (capacity, dough weight, number of products to be produced as well as belt speed can be adjusted)
- High quality wear-free mechanism
- Dough Pressure Regulator (DPR): improves the dividing process, particularly for soft/delicate dough
- Various other options available
- Benier service box: instruction videos to support you with installation, operation, maintenance and cleaning for a longer lifespan of your machine.