Benier Dough Assist Basic
The Dough Assist Basic is a universal, single pocket divider that is suitable for a wide range of dough processes. The Dough Assist Basic is durable, dough friendly, hygienic and ergonomic in use.
Because of the adjustable suction-volume and the regressive springs for the suction-piston and knife the dough is divided very gently and very accurately.
As standard the Dough Assist Basic comes with a frequency controlled drive, full stainless steel exterior, Teflonized® hopper and hopper foot, integrated electrical cabinet and oil reservoir.
Features of the Dough Assist Basic
- Teflonised stainless steel 60 litre hopper
- Single pocket Nickel resistant mechanism
- Crankshaft driven movements with a frequency controlled variable speed drive
- Integrated oil tank (stainless steel) including gauge and minimum oil level sensor with acoustic signal
- Mechanical stroke counter
Easy to operate
- Adjustable suction volume
- Manual weight adjustment
- Long side leading outfeed of dough pieces
Easy to clean and maintain
- Mounted on wheels so you can easily roll the machine away for cleaning or maintenance
- Knife, main piston and dividing piston are easy to remove for cleaning
- Emergency stop on operator panel
- Safety ring on hopper