Benier Moulder BM600
Our BM600 moulder is a high-performing industrial machine equipped with the unique Benier drum sheeting principle for effective degassing. This results in a regularly shaped dough loaf with a fine, regular crumb structure. The Teflon sheeting roller is adjustable in height. The sheeting pressure is controlled pneumatically in order to adjust the sheet and reduce the thickness of the seam.
Product information BM600 Moulder:
- Stainless steel frame with residue collection bins underneath.
- Wide access for cleaning underneath the pressure board in open position.
- Easy access to the drum sheeting area.
- Capacity of up to 5,000 dough pieces per hour.
- Infeed conveyor and centering rollers for uniform product flow.
Easy to operate:
- Pneumatically operated, hinging pressure board.
- Connected side guides, with digital readout for fast and reproducible adjustments.
- Quick release of the pressure board.
- Easy replacement of endless moulding belts because of the special contstruction of the frame
- Easy access in order to replace wear and tear components.
- Benier service box: instruction videos to support you with installation, operation, maintenance and cleaning for a longer lifespan for your machine.
Interested in our BM600 Moulder or other Benier equipment? Please contact us.