EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (EU-DSGVO)
Information to person concerned in accordance with Article 13
In accordance with Article 13 of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (EU-DSGVO), we, Daub Backtechnik GmbH, Heykenauweg 1, 21147 Hamburg, are happy to provide you with detailed information about the processing of your personal data (hereinafter called “data”). As a result of the EU-DSGVO, some sensible obligations with regard to the protection of your data in the course of processing have been imposed on us. We are happy to fulfil these obligations. Below we explain what data of yours we will process for what purposes and what rights you will have with regard to this.
Purpose of processing
It is necessary to process data for the provision of contractually agreed services. In accordance with Para. 1 b) of Article 6 of the EU-DSGVO, we will process your data on the basis of the agreement concluded with you or previously/subsequently agreed contractual services:
- Fulfilment of service provision
- Project realisation/advice
- Processing of payments
- Delivery of contractually ordered products and services
- Forwarding of your address data to logistics companies for the delivery of goods
- Forwarding of your address data to subcontractors for the fulfilment of the provision of services
- Forwarding of your contact data to a licensor in a third-party country for the management of your user’s licence.
You can find information about recognised secure third-party countries on the following website of the EU Commission:
In accordance with Para. 1 a) of the EU-DSGVO, the above will be on the basis of new customers’ consent with regard to:
- Sending of interesting information about products and promotions
- Forwarding of your contact data to the External Sales Department of the Kaak Group for the purpose of the provision of individual customer care.
Duration of processing
We will only process your data for as long as is necessary to fulfil our contract or the applicable legal provisions and to foster our business relationship with you.
In accordance with the requirements of the Commercial Code and the Fiscal Code, commercial documents will be stored a maximum of 6 or 10 years.
If you do not state otherwise, we will use your data to foster and intensify our trusting business relationship for our mutual benefit.
If you wish the deletion of your data, we will delete your data immediately, provided that deletion does not conflict with legal storage obligations.
Your rights as a person concerned
In accordance with the EU-DSGVO, you have the right to:
- Information about the processing of your data.
- Correction or deletion of your data
- Restriction of processing (only storage possible)
- Objections to processing
- Data transferability
- Revocation of your consent with future effect
- Complaints to the German data protection authorities. Your competent authority will be that at your place of residence. You can find a list of authorities here: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
We hope that this information will have provided you with further assistance about how to protect your rights. If you would like to have further information about data protection provisions, please read our data protection statement or ask our data protection authority. Our Data Protection Officer, Mr Gerd Rauhut, email@example.com, will also be happy to answer any queries which you might have with regard to our data protection.