Benier First Proofer BP
Benier offers special models of first proofers to suit smaller and medium size bakeries. Within the design of the first proofer, we have integrated several features which increase ease of access for cleaning and maintenance. Furthermore, flexibility in first proofing is recognised as an important asset to the modern baker. Together with a number of clever options, we can provide a complete and revolutionary range of first proofers.
- Flexibility in operation:
- Possibility to discharge after every cycle, creating flexibility in proof time.
- Frequency control to run the first proofer faster or slower.
- Manually adjustable discharge chute.
- Operation by means of integrated PLC with touch screen panel.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance:
- Sliding collecting trays in the lower frame of the first proofer.
- Hingeing panels in overhang in order to reach the swings and pockets easily.
- Synthetic discharge box.
- Stainless steel panels with 45º angle preventing flour and/or dust build-up.
- Removable pockets.
- Large sliding windows for clear visibility and accessibility to swings and pockets.
- High performance:
- In the transfer device (dough ball is positioned to next dough cup), accumulated dough balls are registered with a laser sensor unit.
- Fan at infeed position prevents dough pieces sticking in the pockets directly after infeed.
- Benier service box: instruction videos to support you with installation, operation, maintenance and cleaning for a longer life cycle for your machine.