Multiparts Multi-Way Fine Mesh Straight Conveyor (MWFM)
Conveyors with our Multi-Way straight belts are offered by members of the Kaak Group for use in the bakery industry for cooling, freezing and proofing. In addition, the Multi-Way Fine Mesh belt is also used in many other industries because of its open design and its strength.
Multi-Way fine mesh belt conveyors provide the following advantages:
- Very open structure with excellent cooling properties
- Silent running
- Strong, high load, long lifespan (made of Polyamide, blue)
- Consistent, perfect positioning of the transportable product
- Endless belt, low maintenance, simple construction, modular build (no special tools required for maintenance or repair)
- Safe open structure according to CE regulations
Multi-Way coarse mesh belt conveyors are available in the following belt widths (mm)
100 – 125 – 225 – 325 – 400 – 425 – 500 – 600 – 700 – 800 – 900 – 1000 – 1100 – 1200 – 1300 – 1400
Type: MWFM- aaaa – bbbb
aaaa = Belt width in mm
bbbb = Length in mm
Example: MWFM-0425-6000 indicating a straight Multi-Way fine mesh conveyor with a width of 425 mm and a length of 6000 mm. Standard lengths are available from 500 to 15000, in increments of 500 mm.
Other conveyor dimensions are available upon request.
Multiparts offers a range of modular straight fine mesh conveyors, which can be combined with the various curved and other conveyors in the Multiparts range. The standard straight fine mesh conveyors are available in the widths and lengths mentioned below.