Benier Moulder MS500
Our moulder MS500 is designed for dough consistencies that have to be degassed for a fine regular internal crumb structure. Therefore, Benier uses the unique drum sheeting principle. The dough sheet stays central, hardly shrinks and can be stretched when it releases from the drum. The Teflon sheeting roller is spring activated. This reduces the thickness of the seam and gives a better presentation.
- Teflonised infeed hopper for centralising the dough pieces.
- Stainless steel curling net between moulding head and pressure board.
- Pressure board with v-shaped pattern and independently adjustable side guides.
- Collection tray at the discharge.
- Benier service box: instruction videos to support you with installation, operation, maintenance and cleaning for a longer lifespan for your machine.