Benier MDD High-Speed Mixer
Benier manufactures a range of Mechanical Dough Developers (MDD) with capacities of up to 350kg of dough per batch. The MDD was initially developed as an integral cornerstone of the Chorleywood Bread Process and is most commonly used for sandwich and toast bread products in many parts of the world. It is also used across a product range that includes soft buns, morning goods, cake, batters, donuts and even Scotch-pastry.
- Vertical mixing method using vacuum and/or pressure (parameter recipe).
- High-speed mixing; capacity of up to 12 batches/hour.
- The bowl is cooled, using glycol refrigerant.
- Total system control when mixer is combined with top frame (including ingredient weighing and dosing systems).
- Variable speed drive for soft starting and mixing at different speeds.
- Easy to operate:
- Integrated PLC for recipe control: clear man<>machine interface.
- Liquid track function: the desired weight is set as a percentage of dry ingredient weight.
- Ergonomic, safe and optimal overview on key positions.
- Noise level <73 dBA.
- Bin tipper (optional) for automatic adding of hand ingredients.
- Easy to maintain:
- Low pressure hose-down cleaning.
- Patented Clean In Place (CIP) system for deep cleaning the mixing bowl.
- Advanced design of the main bearing case, long-life bearings and easily exchangeable seals. Effective control system for seal leakage indication. We guarantee a minimum of 2 years life time on the main bearing case.
- Polychain carbon composite toothed belt results in zero slip.
Bakery de Paauw (the Netherlands) produces a variety of fresh breads for retail. Benier Nederland supplied a high-speed mixer and the installation nearly doubled capacity on the existing area. Recently the following story was published in Baking + Biscuit (please click on image to read).