Benier First Proofer Industrial
In the design of the Benier Industrial First Proofers, particular attention is given to creating ideal conditions for dough processing. Realisation of the industrial proofing concept is determined by:
- Capacity; also for selecting the right type of infeed system.
- First proofing time.
- Climate control.
- Several infeed systems available, depending on capacity:
- Single infeed: up to 2,250 pcs./hr.
- Double infeed: up to 4,500 pcs./hr.
- Pusher infeed: up to 6,000 pcs./hr.
- Pusher HCI infeed: up to 9,000 pcs./hr.
Our pusher (HCI) infeed systems are able to push up to 12 dough pieces into the first proofer simultaneously.
- Proofer design; modular system using high-quality materials.
- Various discharge systems available.
- Climate control to improve the quality of the final product.