Benier Dough Master
The Dough Master divides your dough according to a servo-controlled process. The result of this technology is a very gentle, stress-free and precise dividing process, suitable for a wide range of dough consistencies and processes. The on-board PLC controls and monitors all functions of the machine. All machine settings can be stored per recipe and the relevant information is clearly shown on a touch screen display.
- Servo-controlled dividing process:
- Knife, main piston and sliding movements are all independently servo driven.
- Dough pressure regulation of main piston.
- Optimisation of suction stroke.
- Reduction of rinse effect.
- Stress-free dividing; less dough damage.
- Optimisation of dough input and output; less residual dough.
- Higher water percentage without resulting in stickier dough.
- PLC and touch screen for control and operation.
- Available in various pocket configurations.
- Reduction of wear and tear due to improved design and high-quality materials. Fully corrosion-free (stainless steel and synthetic materials in a functional design).
- Cleaning trolley to remove the knife and main piston easily from the machine (operator friendly).
- Benier service box: instruction videos to support you with installation, operation, maintenance and cleaning for a longer lifespan for your machine.