Benier Dough Master
The Dough Master divides your dough according to a servo-controlled process. The result of this unique technology is a very gentle, stress-free and precise dividing process, suitable for a wide range of dough consistencies and processes. The on-board PLC controls and monitors all functions of the machine. All machine settings can be stored per recipe and the relevant information is clearly shown on a touch screen display.
The Dough Master is a unique divider. If you want to know if the Dough Master suits your dough and process, please feel free to contact us for more information or advice.
Product information Dough Master:
- Servo-controlled dividing process:
- Knife, main piston and sliding movements are all independently servo driven.
- Dough pressure regulation of main piston.
- Optimisation of suction stroke.
- Reduction of rinse effect.
- Stress-free dividing; less dough damage.
- Optimisation of dough input and output; less residual dough.
- Higher water percentage without resulting in stickier dough.
- PLC and touch screen for easy control and operation.
- Available in various pocket configurations.
- Reduction of wear and tear due to improved design and high-quality materials. Fully corrosion-free (stainless steel and synthetic materials in a functional design).
- Cleaning trolley to remove the knife and main piston easily from the machine (operator friendly).
- Benier service box: instruction videos to support you with installation, operation, maintenance and cleaning for a longer lifespan for your machine.