Benier Moulder BM600
Our BM600 moulder is a high-performance industrial machine equipped with the unique Benier drum sheeting principle for effective degassing, resulting in a regularly shaped dough loaf with a fine, regular crumb structure. The Teflon sheeting roller is adjustable in height. Sheeting pressure is controlled pneumatically in order to adjust the sheet, reducing the thickness of the seam.
- Easy cleaning:
- Stainless steel frame with residue collection bins underneath.
- Wide access for cleaning underneath the pressure board in open position.
- Easy access to the drum sheeting area.
- High performance:
- Capacity of up to 5,000 dough pieces per hour.
- Infeed conveyor and centering rollers for uniform product flow.
- Easy to operate:
- Pneumatically operated articulating pressure board.
- Connected side guides, with digital readout for fast and reproducible adjustments.
- Easy maintenance:
- Quick release of the pressure board.
- Easy replacement of endless moulding belts by means of special frame construction.
- Good access for easy replacement of wear and tear components.
- Benier service box: instruction videos to support you with installation, operation, maintenance and cleaning for a longer lifespan for your machine.